some people on this website so sweet and innocent and they dont get into any shit or anything they just quietly blog and act cute and nice and make corny jokes once in a while we must protect these people at all costs.
Did you nicker at me because you like me? Or did you nicker at me because you think I have food? -Every equestrian arriving at a barn
I picked joining Tumblr and staying active on here because:
- I’m not attractive enough to be a Youtuber
- Not popular enough for twitter
- Facebook is dumb
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
my life is just one unattainable dark-haired guy after another
You actually don’t even have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to, i don’t need an a/s/l, we don’t have to do the “hey whats up” “not much you?” thing, you can just say “so at school yesterday this idiot said…” in my ask box and I will gladly converse with you. Like seriously I will just talk to you like we’re best friends.